Blogging live to you and yours! It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL! I am thrilled to announce that I was nominated by not one but two bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers to Inspire creativity and positivity in the blogging community. It is a great way to connect with each other and for me to introduce you to some of the other blogs I follow. Sharon from Sharonchy and Andrea from Saving Joyfully were the two bloggers that nominated me. They both run excellent blogs. Definitely check their blogs out! You’ll find a lot of useful things you can use by reading their blogs.
As a part of this award I have been given 11 questions to answer and then I will get to choose 11 of my favorite bloggers 11 questions to answer themselves. Now lets move onto the fun part:
My 11 questions I have been given to answer are:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I’ve always wanted to start one. I figured out a topic/niche I was very passionate about. I feel I have a lot to say in my niche and I want to make an impact on what I discuss on my blog. So far it’s been great!
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging? Scheduling when I write a post, put out a post, and just finding additional free time to blog.
- What is the best thing that has happened to you so far this year? Starting my blog.
- How do you balance blogging with the rest of your responsibilities? I just give myself certain days to blog. Write my posts! Then schedule them through out the week so I can do other things during the week (like get ready for the next week LOL).
- If you could travel anywhere you have never been where would it be?
Hawaii is a place I want to go.
- What is your favorite thing to do on vacation? Sleep, play, eat, and not worry about a damn thing.
- Where did you go on your best vacation ever? Club Med in Ixtapa. That was awesome.
- What is your favorite food? I love a good steak.
- Who or what is your Inspiration in blogging? I really like Darren Rowse and the team at ProBlogger. I’ve learned so much from them by taking the start your own blog course, reading the blogs they put out each week and listening to their podcasts.
- What is your favorite movie? Die Hard! Best movie ever!
- What do you do for a living or do you blog full time? I wish blogging was my full time job. I work for Amazon at one of their fulfillment centers as a warehouse associate.
My Nominees are:
Rachel @ Rachel Poli
Iriowen @ Beautylogéa
Melissa @ Project Trailmix
KT @ Wintendo 64
Chuck @ Vintage Retroman
Matthew @ Normal Happenings
Pix1001 @ Shoot the Rookie
Michelle @ A Geek Girl’s Guide
John @ It’s More Than Just Gaming
Your questions fellow bloggers are as follows:
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned since you’ve started blogging?
- Anything you want to do with your blog that you haven’t done yet?
- What are some of your favorite blogs to read?
- Have you done a guest post for any blogs out there?
- If you weren’t blogging as your full time job or hobby what would you be doing?
- If the two of us were to play a video game together which one would it be?
- Besides blogging and your niche what are your other hobbies/interests?
- What do you like about my blog?
- If we were to go to a concert together who would we see perform?
- What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?
- What do you enjoy the most when it comes to blogging?