So I do accept guest posts! Quite a bit of people have been hitting me up about wanting to guest post so I figured I would come up with some guidelines. If you are interested in writing a guest post for the blog here is what you need to do:
- Email your boy at TWOTALL4UFOOL@outlook.com or go to my contact page.
- Tell me about yourself in the email. Your writing, your blog, social media accounts, etc,.
- Keep in mind the niche of this blog. Video games, technology, and at times stuff that is pop culture/nostalgia related. Try to stay within those topics. If you need my help with anything at all please don’t be afraid to reach out. I feel everyone has an opinion in this niche. Whether you are an amateur or consider yourself an expert. You are even welcome to do something simple as a game or product review, or coming up with a list of some sort.
- When writing try to keep your posts between 500-1000 words. I typically try not to make my posts that long so you don’t got to write something really really long. Unless it’s very interesting.
- Once the post goes live I’ll reach out to you and feel free to get involved in the comments section for that post.
Pretty simple right? If you feel you have what it takes to become a guest writer on this site please reach out. If you want to go even further and become and permanent staff writer (2TALL Crew Member) let me know and we’ll chat. Can’t wait to hear from you!