Blogging live to you and yours! It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL! Your boy has been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by Megan over at A Geeky Gal. If you haven’t already go ahead and check out her blog. Here’s a link to one of her recent blog post. She’s a big fan of Spyro The Dragon. Thanks for the nomination Megan.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How TWOTALL4UFOOL’s Gaming & More Came To Be
Late last year after having no success with my YouTube channel I decided that I needed to put the blog over the video content I was doing. I had a blog on Blogger but it sucked in my opinion and I need a change in scenery. So I found WordPress which I used years ago when I was promoting scavenger hunts with a friend of mine. I utilized the features used my name and then TWOTALL4UFOOL’s Games & Tech Reviews was born Jan. 1st of last year. I changed the name this past summer because I tend to not stay in the realm of video games and technology all the time so I thought Gaming & More was a better name to use. Hopefully it stays that way.
Advice For New Bloggers
- Write about something you are passionate about! If you are writing about something you love it’ll show in your writing. For example if you love cooking and want to write about it and share it with others I feel it’ll really show as opposed to blogging about something you can care less about.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! If you need the answer to something don’t hesitate to ask. New or a vet we all have questions about something pertaining to our blogs. Sometimes searching the internet just isn’t enough. Like teachers used to tell me there are no dumb questions except for the ones that aren’t asked.
Forgive me if you’ve been nominated for this award before. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. If you aren’t nominated feel free to participate if you like.
Andrea @ Saving Joyfully
Rob @ I Played The Game
Ashley @ A Fierce Mind
Kris & Rachel @ Double Jump
Jett @ In Third Person
Susan @ Purrsian Tea
Cici @ The Most Rewarding Life
Sarah @ Lemon Blessings
Michael Dinich @ Your Money Geek
Giles @ Giles Meets World
Kathleen @ sweatpants and top knots
Omar @ Drakulus
Dan @ Dan Swords
Thanks again for the award. I got two more awards I’ve been nominated for and I will be posting them next month. Until next time! Blogging live to you and yours! It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL! Remember that TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE! Thanks for reading and keep on coming back! Later!