Blogging live to you and yours. It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL. Now if you invest into a lot of video games like me, chances are you have a backlog full of games like me. Early on when I finally started buying video games with my own money this wasn’t a problem. Buy a game and then once I’m done with it take it to GameStop with that money going toward a new game I would like to play. But once I started making more money I stopped doing this. I figured just hold on to the game for collection sake or if I ever get the itch to play it again its there. I also do like to help friends out and loan my games out if I have a game they want to play. So it all works out.
Then there are the games that don’t have physical copies. That can only be downloaded from off that consoles online store whether it be the eShop, PS Store, etc,. And that not only includes the games you pay for but there are also games you can play for free. Now the backlog is piling up. So I’ve been trying to think to myself ‘How can I manage this?’. I’ve thought really hard about it and I’ve come up with a few solutions. The first one would be to not buy triple-A games at $59.99 unless I finish one (or close to finishing one). And the second one is obvious start playing games that are in my backlog. So I’ve gone through my backlog and I’ve listed below 10 games that are in my backlog that I either need to start or just finish. It’s one thing if it is a sports game but if it’s an adventure game I do want to try and finish them. Anyway here we go.
- Ghost of Tsushima- I’m almost done with it. If you check me out on Twitch I’ve been streaming it. Great game but a bit longer than I thought. But I am having a lot of fun with it.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla- One of a few games I got for the PS5. I want to start it but the game above is stopping me from doing that. I’ll definitely start hopefully some time this year.
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure- I’ve dipped into this game a little bit. Very fun and entertaining. Once I get some of my backlog down I’ll focus on this a little bit more.
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)- I got it on sale at Target. Fun game. I know if I want the one for PS5 coming out this summer I’ll need to make time to finish this one.
- Dragon’s Crown Pro- I’m kind of off and on with this game. It’s a really fun beat em’ up. One of these days I need to just tell myself ‘I’ll finish this game.’.
- Days Gone- Another game I got on sale. It looks really fun. I can’t wait to dip into it.
- Batman Arkham Knight- I’ve played the first three Arkham games. I want to get this one eventually.
- Wargroove- This is a very good strategy game. I want to put more time into it. But the battles are too long. I might have to lower the difficulty if I ever do want to finish it.
- Super Mario 3D World- I just bought this game. I completed the first world. Let’s see if I put it on the back burner.
- Horizon Zero Dawn- I played this game for a bit. I would like to revisit at some point. Especially if Horizon Forbidden West looks like a must buy for me.
Now those games are just a tip of the iceberg. I got more games than that. Some of my honorable mentions include: God of War, Sekiro Die Twice, Agents of Mayhem, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, Yooka-Laylee The Impossible Lair, Octopath Traveler, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Cuphead, Sega Genesis Classics, Mega Man: The Wily Wars and many many more. Yeah I’m a real video game junkie. Most of those games I do have the physical copy of so I could just sell them if I truly don’t want to play them. But with the amount of games I have in my backlog I will never run out of games to play, stream and blog about.
So I told you a bit about my backlog. What do you think of the games I mentioned? What’s in your backlog? How do you manage your backlog? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time blogging live to you and yours. It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL. Remember that TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE. Thanks for reading folks. More great content coming at ‘cha. Before I go I want to give a shoutout to Kim over at Later Levels for encouraging all gamers to #LoveYourBacklog.