What’s good folks? Blogging live to you and yours it’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL! I’m excited to let you know that I’ve been nominated for my 2nd Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you to Megan over at A Geeky Gal. If you haven’t yet check out her blog as she blogs about reviews, cosplay, fashion, and of course gaming. She, myself, along with many others will be part taking in the big blog collaboration which is coming in November, “The Games That Define Us“. Definitely check that out and see the many bloggers and games that will be featured!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Who is the one person who has the most influence in your life? Probably my mother!
What kind of things make you laugh the hardest? Watching comedy! Or someone getting yelled at over silly things. One example would be the show Hell’s Kitchen! Chef Ramsey is something else.
What do you and your best friend do when you hang out? Play video games. He’s a big gamer just like myself.
What is your favorite game of all time and why? Donkey Kong Country. If I explain why it’ll turn into another blog post. You’ll have to wait until November to find it. It’s the game I’m doing for the “The Games That Define Us”.
What is one of your blog goals this year? To blog consistently through the rest of the year and get to Jan. 1st, 2019. That will be my one year blogiversary. So far I think I’m doing a pretty good job of that!
What is your favorite game quote? I don’t really remember too much dialogue after I play through a game. So I went to website that had a list of quotes and selected this one. Yes it was a game I played! LOL!
“Batman: You want to know something funny? Even after everything you’ve done, I would have saved you. The Joker: [laughs, coughs] Actually that is pretty funny.” Batman: Arkham Asylum
What game did you play the most as a kid? Ahhh too many to name. Besides Donkey Country probably Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV – Turtles In Time.
Where is your favorite place to write? Home I guess. LOL!
What currently inspires you? Other bloggers and content creators. They inspire me to keep doing what I’m doing.
What are you looking forward to the most right now? What tomorrow brings me.
If you could create a game, what would be the best part of it? The best part of the game would be when whoever is playing it beats it! LOL! That’s the best part of any game.
- If you were in a fictional story would you want to be the protagonist or antagonist?
- What was (or is) your favorite subject in school?
- What long term goals do you have for your blog?
- Name a place you’ve always wanted to travel?
- Favorite activity to do as a kid?
- Most memorable Halloween costume?
- Favorite social media site?
- The perfect pet?
- As a blogger who are your influences?
- Favorite quote?
- What is your blogging advice to any blogger (experienced or just starting out)?
Andrea @ SavingJoyfully
Kris @ FrugalHusband
Kris @ Krispoli
Kayleigh @ Strangegirlgaming
Mariah @ BizzareBrunette
Sarah @ Lemon Blessings
Daniel @ Home Button
Ari @ Ari Meghlen
Tessa @ Mama’s Geeky
And anyone reading that wants to do this.
I hope you all answer your nomination! Once again special thanks to Megan for my nomination! Blogging live to you and yours! It’s your boy TWOTALL4UFOOL! Remember that TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE! Thanks for reading folks. Blog on bloggerz!